Founded by CEO Vikas Garg in 2018, our mission is to mobilise a billion people to save the world, by making better choices for the planet.
The abillion app, available in 173 countries worldwide, is quickly becoming the super app for sustainability. To date, we’ve helped more than 1 million members discover, shop and review sustainable options from consumer products companies and restaurants globally.
Through our unique giving program, abillion has donated over US $2 million to create impact for animals, children and the environment.
Global Head of Communications
Reporting into the VP of Marketing & Growth, this exciting role will be responsible for a number of key initiatives, crucial to the success of abillion:
- Leading all PR activities globally, including sourcing a new PR agency, and working with our global agency in New York on an upcoming Crowdfunding Campaign.
- Responsible for setting the Social Media, PR & Influencer Strategy.
- Running the Ambassador & Influencer Marketing program, comprising over 2,000 ambassadors worldwide.
- Creating and executing an Employer Branding Strategy.
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- 8-10 years of PR & Communications experience in a PR agency, e-commerce or start up environment.
- Global PR network & connections would be a plus!
- Passion for sustainability and saving the world.
- A team player, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, and a natural leader who invests time in their team.
- A creative communicator and writer, with attention to detail.
- A positive attitude with excellent problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of an exciting mission to save the world.
- The opportunity to build up your very own team from scratch.
- Incredibly smart, passionate and international people to work with.
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours.
- Great healthcare benefits, meditation Mondays, team bonding and vegan snacks.