Founded by CEO Vikas Garg in 2018, our mission is to mobilise a billion people to save the world, by making better choices for the planet.
The abillion app, available in 173 countries worldwide, is quickly becoming the super app for sustainability. To date, we’ve helped more than 1 million members discover, shop and review sustainable options from consumer products companies and restaurants globally.
Through our unique giving program, abillion has donated over US $2 million to create impact for animals, children and the environment.
Director of Growth
Reporting into the VP of Marketing & Growth, this role will be responsible for a number of growth initiatives globally:
- Development of growth hacking, plans & strategies to grow total & new members, MAUs and DAUs across all 173 countries abillion operates in.
- Responsibility in analysing and improving performance in CRM, member onboarding, retention & acquisition; giving feedback to data & engineering teams when relevant.
- Analyse and recommend improvements for Impact One (abillion’s loyalty program) and Ambassador Programs, ensuring a positive ROI.
- Create monthly growth reports & support the wider growth team in launching a number of growth hacking initiatives in key markets.
- Co-create a Marketplace Growth Strategy to hit revenue targets and grow listings.
- Working with all teams, including data & engineering teams to ensure we’re able to track & measure the impact of our growth initiatives in real time.
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years of growth experience in an e-commerce or start up environment.
- Passion for sustainability and saving the world is a must!
- A team player, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- An analytical and curious mind, who loves a good excel spreadsheet.
- A positive attitude with excellent problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of an exciting mission to save the world.
- Incredibly smart, passionate and international people to work with.
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare benefits, meditation Mondays, team bonding and vegan snacks.